– Thursday 23, November 2023 @ 3:00 GMT –
Enhancing Driver Security
From Aggression to Assurance: Safeguarding Drivers with Advanced Fleet Safety Technology
Drivers are facing increasing aggression as they carry out their work. But, how do you respond to live incidents immediately?
Technology has evolved rapidly to provide instant response to emergency situations to protect the driver and not just record it.
Join us as our panelists discuss the increase in aggression facing their workforce, the causes of this and what they are doing to protect their most important asset.
- Adapting to a Changing Work Landscape: Delve into the evolving work dynamics and the heightened significance of safeguarding lone workers.
- The Power of Fleet Technology: Discover how cutting-edge fleet technology like dash cameras integrated with personal safety apps can mitigate risk and enhance lone worker safety.
- Expert Insights: Benefit from the knowledge and experience of industry leaders who will share their expertise and best practices for enhancing lone worker protection.
Join our experts for this informative session and take proactive steps toward a safer work environment.
- Sam Footer, Director of Partnerships, SureCam
- Mark Ryder, Chief Commercial Officer, Peoplesafe
- Lee Jackson, Group Head of Plant & Transport, OCO group
- Philip Read, MSc CMIOSH ACIEH, Head of Safety, Health, Risk & Resilience. G4S
Director of Partnerships
Sam, a co-founder of SureCam, boasts a decade in video telematics. As Partnership Director, he works with some of the largest enterprise fleets in the UK. He has established key relationships with fleet and business technology leaders driving groundbreaking vehicle and driver safety solutions.
Chief Commercial Officer
Mark has over 20 years’ leadership experience in companies including Colt Technology services, Verizon, Level 3(Lumen) and Geo (Zayo) – two of which were included in The Times fastest growing tech companies in the UK. These roles operated across the Enterprise, SME and public sector and included direct and indirect GTM channels in the UK, Europe, and Asia.
Board Director at the AFP
(Association of Fleet Professionals)
Lee has over 20 years of experience in the fleet sector and has held senior positions at HSS Hire Service Group, PPS Commercials, ERS Medical, Stericycle, Martson Holdings and currently the OCU Group. Lee is renowned within the industry for innovation and implementing new technologies that are very much mitigate risk and health safety focused.
MSc CMIOSH ACIEH
Head of Safety, Health, Risk & Resilience, G4S
Phil Read, with over two decades of safety and health expertise, began his career as a Royal Navy marine engineer and later retired as a Detective Sergeant in the police force. He excelled as a senior risk manager in insurance and is now the Head of Safety, Health, Risk & Resilience at G4S Health Services.
SureCam Vehicle Tracking & Video
We have designed every aspect of our combined vehicle tracking and video service with small teams in mind — from our fleet dash camera tech to our online platform, from our monthly subscription plans to our new customer training and ongoing support — we make it easy.
Learn more about SureCam